My Big Black Couch

Pictures to follow... I told some people the other day that this couch is so big that when you come into my apartment you have no choice but to sit on it. It is just that immense and intense.
Thalwil had its annual community Give and Take (a chance to get rid of things for free) and for people like me to scrounge and not exactly give per se. I sent out early, wandered through the mostly broken furniture, I found a very practical lamp and began to walk home; quite content with my finding.
However, the Give and Take became much more lucrative when I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be an upside-down multi-section black leather couch in a truck, waiting in the drop off line. It was only about 20 feet past the vehicle that I finally put together the thought, "oh you have to just go and ask him about it!" Almost the next thing I know the line is moving forward, I jump in the truck, he pulls a u-turn and I sail away into the streets of Thalwil with the wind in my hair and a truck full of soon-to-discover HUMONGOUS couch! The mystery giver even helped me carry the parts up to my apartment on the third floor. He kind of indirectly consented to helping me anyways when he agreed too give it to a single woman, anyways.
So if you are due for a visit anytime soon, there is plenty of room on my couch for you... and roughly six others .