Phew! Woah! Surprise! Outstanding! Quick!

One late Friday evening I returned home to Zurich from my summer exploits. Phew! This was definitely one of the best summers of my life. My Dad was visiting, using my house as a launch pad for a three week vacation. We caught up a bunch and the next day we headed into the Zurich Street Parade and 'danced' in the street to the theme of 'Friendship' with the other 800,000 people rocking out. Rocking out in one big urban puff of neon fishnets, neon wigs and neon feathers to the best house music floating by on these enormous lovemobiles. Woah!Then, casually, we drift towards a Mexican restaurant for some food because, I believe, I feel like nachos. Surprise! A 26th birthday party for me, with all my friends waiting there. My Dad seemed to think that because of my not having a birthday party these past few years, he should go through my phone address book and plan it himself. Outstanding! It was great to see all of my friends before work began (even if Dad displayed naked baby pictures of me in public), and so nice that my Dad could meet so many of my Zurich friends, and that they could meet someone who is so important to me in my life and in who I am; him! Thanks, Dad, for the plates and plates of nachos and the past 26 years of you and me. Quick! Post this before I get too semi-mental!