China blogging suspension and WuZaiChaung cone skating








Another arbitrary blogging suspension has come to another arbitrary end. In this zwischen time, I have discovered a new place to spend my evenings. These cats don't just do it for fun, they do it for fun and to get better at it, so I will too! Take a look at the videos.
A week ago, one of the other skaters showed me a picture of me skating in the Kaifaqu paper. Interesting. it would have been more interesting if I could have read what it said about me. I finally got it translated at school and the article says something to the likes of, "Skating at Five Colour City has attracted some foreigners... Sha Sha is a Maple Leaf School history teacher who has lived in Kaifaqu for two years and says she loves skating....". Who says I love skating? Me? I do, it's true, but who told them? And who are they? I may never know.