The Busy Children of Mongolia

The children were busy everywhere we saw them it seemed. Always up to something. True of children.
2. I wanted to take a picture of the bike and the house to show my Dad. Just as I had my camera up to my eye I was this boy walk out from behind the fence and climb up on it and look over at me. I felt like he saw me from the window and came out to claim his Dad's bike his own.
1. Just outside of Ulaanbaatar, on our way north towards the Russian border, we pulled over to a small settlement because of a traffic jam, of all things, returning back from a horse race.




















.







3.On our third day of horsebackriding/camping, we had stopped at a ger for a break. She walked out and started herding her families animals around... and maybe wonderng if she should be herding us too.
4.These two boys were helping their granparents run this store. I should actually probably call them business men.